Once your organization has a support contract with 4Site Studios, you may submit support requests at any time by email to email@example.com. The initial request will take you through a brief process of setting up an account on the support website.
Once you have an account, you may continue to submit support tickets via email, or you can sign in to https://4site.zendesk.com and submit tickets there. There is also a link to that portal from our our own website.
How Tickets Work
All interaction between you and 4Site support services will be through the online support ticket. Whenever a comment is added to the ticket by 4site support agents, you will receive an email. You can respond to the comment by replying to the email, or by logging in to https://4site.zendesk.com and posting your response through the form.
The process by which tickets are submitted and completed is as follows:
- Submission method #1: Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the title of the request in the subject and the request description in the body.
- Submission method #2: Log in to https://4site.zendesk.com with your user account, and select “Submit a Request”.
- If your ticket is urgent, please indicated that by putting the words “make urgent” anywhere in the body of the email. Please see service levels and fees below for the pricing and turnaround times for urgent tickets.
- You will receive an email notifying you that your ticket has been successfully submitted. (If this is your first time submitting a ticket, you will be asked to set up an account with the support portal and choose a password.)
Review and Estimation
- The ticket will be reviewed by the support administrator, who will gather any additional information needed to assign the ticket, if needed. Note that agents begin billing their time from this point.
- If you have requested that the ticket be escalated to urgent status, the support administrator will confirm this with you.
- Then your ticket will be assigned to an agent.
- The agent will summarize the tasks to be done and perform an initial time estimate of the task including time spent exploring and clarifying the task or communicating with you. If the estimate is greater than 3 hours, the agent will ask you if you wish to proceed and wait for your response - otherwise they will begin work after sending the estimate.
- If the work of one or more tickets submitted at the same time are estimated at more than 10 hours, the ticket will be transferred to your account manager who will contact you about setting up small project so that the work may be better coordinated.
- Once the work has been estimated, any additional requests, even if they are related, should be submitted as additional tickets.
- If it appears that the actual work will exceed the estimated time, the agent will ask you how you would like to proceed.
- During work, the agent may need additional information or action from you in order to complete your request. If so, the agent will make a request to you through the ticket, and the ticket status will be set to PENDING, to indicate that forward movement is halted until you provide the requested information.
- Should you not respond within 24 hours, an automated email is dispatched reminding you that a response is needed in order to move forward.
- Should you not respond within 3 days, an automated email is dispatched warning you that the ticket will be closed if a response is not forthcoming.
- Once a ticket is closed, you may reopen it by adding a comment to the ticket within 5 days. This will reopen the ticket. After 5 days, you must submit a new ticket.
Any agent activity directly related to satisfying a ticket request is considered billable time. This includes research to develop an estimate, all communication via Zendesk, and the development of the determined solution.
- You may check the status of your ticket(s), including time billed to the ticket, at any time by logging on to https://4site.zendesk.com and clicking “Check your Existing Requests.”
- Once the agent has completed the request, you will be notified by email and the ticket will be closed. Please do not respond or the ticket will be reopened automatically.
- If you feel the work was not completed as described, please respond to the email and the ticket will be reopened.
- If you have another request, please submit another ticket rather than reopening the ticket.
Service Levels and Fees
Ticket Status: Regular
- All work and related communication and administrative time is billed at $150/hour
- Tickets will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
- Tickets will be assigned to an agent within 24 hours.
- Most work will be completed in a couple of days, but we guarantee that all work will be estimated and started within 7 days.
Ticket Status: Urgent
- All work and related communication and administrative time is billed at $200/hour.
- Tickets will acknowledged within one hour.
- Tickets will be assigned to an agent within one hour.
- Work will be estimated and started immediately after being assigned.
- Service agents will work consecutive business hours to completion.
For organizations that have more business critical websites, and are looking for a partner that can act as an extended member of their team, we also offer support services on a retainer model. We offer all our services, from strategy and design to video production and mobile app development, at a discounted rate.
Hours of Operation
Support services are provided during business hours, 9am to 5pm EST, Monday through Friday. Requests that come in outside of these hours will be handled when support staff are back in the office. While staff may communicate with you outside of regular business hours, we do not offer 24-hour support at this time.
In consideration of the services performed, Client agrees to pay 4Site a fixed price of $150/hour for all standard support, and $200/hour for all urgent support. Support services time is billed in 15-minute increments from the point the ticket is first received and reviewed by the support administrator. Client will be invoiced on or about the first of each month for all support provided during the previous month. Payment for services is due upon receipt of the invoice. Invoices for service will include the Ticket# to allow client to review the support provided.
- Late Payments: The Contractor reserves the right to bill a late fee of five percent (5%) of the total amount owed if payment is not received in full, following the initial thirty (30) day period, and for each successive thirty (30) day period, or portion thereof, for any amount past due and owed by the Client to the Contractor. In case litigation to collect any such amounts proves necessary, the Client agrees to pay all reasonable legal fees and expenses incurred by the Contractor in the litigation if the Contractor prevails.
- Suspension of Services: If an amount due remains unpaid after a ninety (90) days following the receipt of an invoice for payment, the Contractor reserves the right to suspend work until the outstanding amount due is paid in full.